Meet Our Wedding Officiants:
“Your wedding day is the happiest day of your life. I would love to help you make it a dream come true.”
Andy is the full-time Student Pastor at Wiregrass Church. He is a vibrant, well-spoken, and fun officiant and will guide you through the process of planning your wedding ceremony. He offers an initial consultation, premarital counseling, sand/knot ceremony, and other options for your wedding ceremony.
– Master of Theology | May 2012 | Dallas Theological Seminary
– Bachelors of Religion | May 2008 | Luther Rice University
– Ordained June 7, 2012 | First Baptist Jonesboro | Jonesboro, GA
– Licensed Aug 1, 2010 | Prestonwood Baptist Church | Plano, TX
William “Buddy” Goodman
“I understand all of the emotions involved in your wedding day. Let me help you develop a meaningful ceremony that will pour the foundation for a lifetime of happiness.”
Buddy is the Minister of Music at a local Baptist Church and also the Director of the Arts for Mossyhead School. He has married over 30 couples and loves to tailor each ceremony specific to you and your story.
– Bachelors of Music | Florida State University
Our wedding ceremony packages start at $300. Add on’s include sand/knot ceremonies, pre-maritial counseling, and more. Give us a call at (850) 307-8402 for more information.